Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Music Unlimited

Tuning Up
DudeGenius

Why won't Music Unlimited work for more than 1 full song on PS4?

I've been trying to play music on Music Unlimited and after I start my playlist, I get an error message stating that "The server is currently undergoing maintenance.  This application will close."  My PS4 is hardwired to the internet and my connection is fine according to the test, I'm also able to play games online, so I know connectivity issue is not on my end.  I think the idea behind Music Unlimited is great and would be willing to purchase a the subscription if the application worked as advertised, however, when I play a game the playlist stops mid way through the seconds song.  It may have gotten to the third song of the playlist once or twice, but still, that's not even enough to make it through 15 minutes of gaming.  Please let me know what is being done to address the connectivity issues and if there's anything that can be done on my end to prevent these errors from occuring in the future.

Thank You

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
hurricanes2k5

Re: Why won't Music Unlimited work for more than 1 full song on PS4?

I have the same problem. I also think it is the service. The free trial should be extended until they can ge it working correctly. I would renew if the service was reliable. I just canceled the autorenew for it.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
Randen

The recent update solved that issue it seems, but man they need to step there game up. It's such a bad showing for such a possibly great serivce.
Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
pasmith

I have this same issue. My Music Unlimited sub is coming up for renewal pretty soon (I'm on an annual plan) but I guess it's time to ditch the service since it won't work with my new hardware. I've seen a lot of people report this problem but never any response from Sony.

Funny thing is, when I get all these errors on the PS4, if I hop over to the PS3 it plays perfectly. But the PS3 is headed for retirement soon so... 

Please use plain text.