Other Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 7 (1,667 Views)

Hap music transfer

[ Edited ]

I had to re-install Hap music transfer software. Is there a text file somewhere that shows all the music that had been transferred to the HAPZ-1ES? The new file only shows the newest transfers since re-install. Doe's the software make a backup file out of the old file? Does anyone know where the transfer list reside and when it is cleared does it leave a backup file?

John

Message 2 of 7 (1,570 Views)

Re: Hap music transfer

We are unaware of a history file. We have informed engineering that this functionality is request. If a solution is found it will be posted to esupport.sony.com.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 7 (1,281 Views)

Does anyone know if the original question has been addressed?  I have to reload Windows this week on my workstation, so I will need to reload HAP Music Transfer.  To state the obvious, when this is done and a music transfer is initiated, all the files will be duplicated on the HAP-Z1ES since it will retrieve them all again.  Is there a way to avoid this?  I would rather not have to reset the player and start over.  All thoughts welcome.  Thank you.

Message 4 of 7 (1,257 Views)

Hi dcantor,

You may try backing up the files before you reload your Windows. If this doesn't work, then there's no way to avoid the standard procedure of the system. 

Thanks,

>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 7 (712 Views)

I'm wondering the same thing.I cleared transfer history, and now it wants to copy my entire library over. half baked program.

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 7 (697 Views)

Yes, this is frustrating.  I would recommend that you disable the Auto option, and use Manual transfer only.  Then, create a new folder for every download session, and tell the software to look at that folder(s) only. (I label the folders using the date of the download, which would contain all of the downloads made on that day.) 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 7 of 7 (255 Views)

Thank you for share your good experience..

I have cleared of your Hap music transfer...Heart

Hi,this is Joshef12

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook