Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

SRS x99 right speakers cracking

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I ordered srx x99 from amazon.in and found that the right speakers were making a cracking sound. I returned the unit and got another one with exactly the same problem. The unit cracks on the right speakers while the left is super clean. I want to know if this is the case with everyone. There is no problem with the recording because I swapped the channels and the cracking is only on the right. It is more noticeable while playing solo piano tracks. I really dont want to return this because I absolutely love the sound but this cracking sound spoils the experience.

Any help or insights appreciated. I have checked all connections and played from multiple sources usb-b, bluetooth and wifi.via songpal

Can this be fixed with a firmware update or something?

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)

Re: SRS x99 right speakers cracking

Hi Audiocon,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific.

Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook