Other Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

Sony Experia M4 Aqua

Hi,

I had bought the above mentioned handset one year back @ Rs. 18000/- from Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
I am facing the problem in your handset right from the start. I had also got repaired Twice at your authorised service station of yours, but of no use.
My problem was not solved.
With great regret I have to say you that the product is not up to mark.
We had purchased your product in expectation of receiving premium quality and good Service.
You must be aware that your prices are high when we compare it with others,and by paying this extra price if we are getting this type of products and services then this is pathetic.

If this is not resolved then this is for sure we will not purchase Sony products in near future.

PRITESH Rathi.
Message 2 of 2 (94 Views)

Re: Sony Experia M4 Aqua

Hi rathipritesh16,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific.

Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook