Welcome to the Community!

Other Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (998 Views)

Sony SRS XB30 Wireless Speaker Wont' turn on

I have purcahsed a Sont SRS XB30 and took delivery yesterday, 29th August 2017. I have charged the speaker for the minimum 4 hours as recommended. I am having trouble turning the device on. After 13 attempts this morning the speaker remains on and connected. On all occasions when it would not turn on the ornage  Charge led would flash and turn off. This indicates a low battery. I have already downloaded the Song PLay App and once I was able to turn the speaker on I checked and it reads that the speaker is fully charged. I have tried the reset function as well. Are there any solutions to thisa or is my speaker faulty?

Message 2 of 4 (974 Views)

Re: Sony SRS XB30 Wireless Speaker Wont' turn on

Hi BlairWilkes,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific.

Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (776 Views)

i was using my speaker a couple days ago and everything was fine and i was listening to it yesterday at a friends house and it said low battery and so i shut it off and after about half an hour i plugged it into an outlet and it wouldn't charge the light wouldn't show and there was no indication of it showing that it was charging. So i brought it home and started charging it around 9pm and woke up today at 6am and it wasn't charging and it wouldn't turn on. i tried resetting it that didn't do anything i'm not sure what's going on
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4 (762 Views)

Hi Damianc,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Have you tried calling our Technical Support team about this issue?
If so, kindly send your reference number/event ID to me via Private Message(PM) so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook