Other Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Sony XSP N1BT App Remote android app on Android 7

Dear Sony,

When I launched App Remote in my mobile with Android 7.0 installed, I can see HTML tags only. Could you please be kind to check and fix the issue as I can see most of the users of this already suffering due to this issue.

Is there any expeted date  for the release with fix. Kindly update us. Thanks

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Sony XSP N1BT App Remote android app on Android 7

Hi Sandamalsilva,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

To best assist you, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.   

Best regards,

-Erin 

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: Sony XSP N1BT App Remote android app on Android 7

Hi Erin,

Thanks for the feedback.

Actually, I'm bit confused with your response since the matter is related to the Android app and how Sony representative would help me.

Also, I'd like to tell you that I'm a software developer and the Android application 'App Remote' seems not compatible with latest Android OS. This need to be investigated and fix from the Sony development team. I can see there are lots of complaints regarding the same matter on your community page.

Hope you will correct the issue and release the application updated soon.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook