Other Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Sony xav ax100 - "No video signal"

Hello,

I recently purchased the Sony xav ax100 stereo for my Jeep Patriot. I am a first time installer and I am a little unsure what went wrong. I hooked everything up and I keep getting an error message, "no video signal." I am able to plug in my phone to the USB and play music, but as you can imagine the reason I purchased this receiver was for its touchscreen and CarPlay ability. I'm not sure if I simply connected something in the wrong area or forgot to connect something, it's been a long day and I feel like it is a easy fix (I hope).

if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know, i greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: Sony xav ax100 - "No video signal"

Hello Andy25eisch,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We are sorry to hear what happened. Try performing a factory reset first and check if the no video signal disappears. The reset button is located below the previous and next button and please use a pointed object such as a ballpoint pen.

If the issue persists, a  professional installer may need to be consulted to ensure proper installation.

Best regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook