Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Other Products

Tuning Up
pathunair97
Accepted Solution

Sony xperia sp - giving problems

The sony xperia sp which i purchased just 3 months ago has been giving me problems day after day.Expecting a good product let alone trustworthy service is why i chose sony over the nexus and now the phone doesn't respond as per my needs.

At times the touch is not responsive and neither can i restart the phone when such a problem pops up out of nowhere.The camera has been giving a resolution as if it were a vga run over by a truck. The literally camera is useless.Even with a 1.7 gig dual core it lags continuously.

I prefered the sony because i heard it from many people that sony's service is top class.Well i accept it is true but it also could be the that the service is so good only because they phone is garunteed to give such problems and that too so soon.

The walkman player also changes songs by itself as if it is the phone enjoying the music, just like the album does.

Well i now feel i should have chosen the nexus as it is giving a tough competition even to the flagships,the HTC ONE and the S4.

With all these issues i would like a replacement or i will be compelled to write to the highest authorities.

Please use plain text.
SamT

Re: Sony xperia sp - giving problems

I'm sorry to know that you're having issues with your  Xperia SP phone. Sony Mobile has a separate community which can be found here. Please visit it for best assistance. Thanks! 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.