Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Other Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (753 Views)

Where can i leave review about terrible ps4 products!!

I bought 2 ps4 controllers at game stop around last may or june.after 4,5month both controllers start having same left analog stick problem(sprint error)how is that ****** possible?both controllers were brand new!!and they want us to pay for shipping and top of that we have to wait at least couple of weeks to receive new one?how do we know if its real brand new since even brand new goes wrong after few month.i just bought new controller again today.its my ******ing 3rd times buying new controller in 14month.hopefully this one is not like other garbages.they need to come up with better solution about this problem and stop selling garbages to customers!!! and make them spend more money!!if you cant fix it dont sell it!!!so ******ing mad!!!argh!!
Message 2 of 4 (726 Views)

Re: Where can i leave review about terrible ps4 products!!

Hi Wofzwaddup,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Our colleagues at PlayStation are actually better equipped to respond to your PlayStation questions. Please feel free to contact them at https://support.us.playstation.com/. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the message.

>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (71 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yh but i tried to do that but its show eroor again so plz help me..and i read also these are which help me alot guys

Message 4 of 4 (39 Views)

Hi SMXNow,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

To best assist you, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns. 

Best regards,

-Erin 

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook