Welcome to the Community!

Other Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 31 of 66 (2,023 Views)

Re: XAV-AX100 Sony -- Please disable the Warning Screen on start up + more

Yes but with a 10 second time out you'll either have to press OK anyway or wait 10 seconds for it to disappear by which point you'll likely already be driving and then have to put music or whatever on whilst driving, Again defeating the purpose of the warning message in the first place. We are all adults who drive, we don't need to be told not to press a button whilst driving. Those who would anyway still will and those who won't, won't. But both groups will be bugged by this pointless message
Enthusiast
Message 32 of 66 (1,957 Views)

In the current world of litigation I find it unlikely that Sony will remove the warning altogether.

Enthusiast
Message 33 of 66 (1,769 Views)

+1 to this.

Rookie
Message 34 of 66 (1,743 Views)

Add me to the list of people that want this fixed. I had no idea I was installing such awful nagware into my car when I got this head unit.
Enthusiast
Message 35 of 66 (1,663 Views)

Bump
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 36 of 66 (1,532 Views)

Umm seriously fix this I just got this stereo and it's awesome but this warning is rediculous after the first few times....
Enthusiast
Message 37 of 66 (1,003 Views)

Please, please, pretty please!
This message is my only complaint about this stereo!

Thanks
Apprentice
Message 38 of 66 (968 Views)

Howdy,

I also just signed up to this community just for this post. I really like this product but waiting to click the ok button is annoying. I know corporate companies move slow but you guy's need to ****** this one in the ****** quickly and move on!

FIX IT PLEASE!

Apprentice
Message 39 of 66 (965 Views)

Ok, I just posted and did not use any curse words but you have asterisks over some of my words. I'm done here!!!
Enthusiast
Message 40 of 66 (940 Views)

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately, we’ve heard that before, and then just silence. Similarly, I’ve emailed directly about this issue and another feature request I had (the ability to use Siri eyes free when not physically connected via USB, like my prior Sony NEX head unit could do). The only response from Sony was a cut and past directly from Apple's website extolling the virtues of CarPlay. When I replied my disappointment, I was told it was 'forwarded to the team'. Guess what, six months later absolutely nothing back. Sony's customer care has been horrendous. Can ANYBODY give any shred of evidence that the team even reads these forwarded messages let alone act on them?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook