Welcome to the Community!

Other Products

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 21 of 28 (778 Views)

Re: XAV-AX100 Sony -- Please disable the Warning Screen on start up + more

Hey Sony I'm literally in traffic by the time the ok dialog / nag screen comes up. Looking down and fumbling to push the button to me just increases the risk of something happening.

The units fantastic other than this one issue which is an easy fix via firmware.
Message 22 of 28 (592 Views)

Hello Sony Community,

I would like to welcome you all to the forums! 

I believe that you're all aware that your request to disable the warning screen has been forwarded to the team. We are still checking and will post an update as soon as we hear something from them.

Best regards,

Mark

Apprentice
Message 23 of 28 (589 Views)

Thanks Mark,

Joffrey reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and I provided him information and pictures of the issues we're collectively experiencing.  I hope something can be done soon.

Harold

Message 24 of 28 (442 Views)

Hi Superx,

You're very much welcome. We got those on file, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Regards,

Mark

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 28 (335 Views)

Hello Sony,

I'm another owner of this fantastic stereo here asking you to disable the annoying startup warning as everyone already asked.

Please make us happier!

Thank you!

Enthusiast
Message 26 of 28 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]

Another vote for removing the warning screen. It's clearly unnecasary and just adds to the time you spend looking at/touching the screen. Once more if you don't want people to use the head unit whilst driving, having a warning message which pops up often after you have already set off due to the time the unit takes to load defeats the purpose of having the message in the first place...

Rookie
Message 27 of 28 (156 Views)

Vote!

Apprentice
Message 28 of 28 (149 Views)

I think they (Sony) gets that this is an issue and I've had a large number of back & forth messages with Joffery on the problem and the solution (providing a wealth of info to them over the last 5 weeks) so it's now in their hands to get this done now. I am crossing my fingers on this, that it will be resolved soon -- let's hope.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook