Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (248 Views)

smart b-trainer

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

Goodevening, I purchased my SMART-B TRAINER product on MAY 8 2017 (order number Order # 1044800019 at B & H PHOTO in NYC-USA). Since then my device has been experiencing problems. Sometimes it worked, then it would stop and it would not work for days. Now he has stopped and the power button is no longer lit. I can access the files via USB, but when I shoot from my PC I can not do anything else. I would like to know how we can resolve it, as I have already contacted B & H PHOTO who said that now it is up to you. Is there any way to do the exchange, to send me the internal files (if you think you can solve the problem). I am waiting for your contact, as I am very disappointed with SONY that launches a product that does not last anything. My concept of SONY was different and after that I was very sad! HEDERSON  +********* or ***********

Message 2 of 4 (223 Views)

Re: smart b-trainer

Hi Hederson,

Welcome and thank you for visiting the SONY Community!

We are very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Smart B-Trainer. To isolate the issue, kindly reset the settings back to its factory default.

If the unit still doesn't operate properly, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (140 Views)

Re: smart b-trainer

Thanks, but I can only access SMART B-TRAINER on my computer. immediately after the device is unplugged, the voice message says "POWER ON" and "POWER OFF", immediately turning the power off, I would like you to send me the digital files that make up SMART-B, as some may have damaged. I'm going to be in the US in Feb and I plan to leave the device for recovery or immediate replacement after contact, thank you

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4 (35 Views)

Re: smart b-trainer - HELP ME PLEASE

Thanks, but I can only access SMART B-TRAINER on my computer. immediately after the device is unplugged, the voice message says "POWER ON" and "POWER OFF", immediately turning the power off, I would like you to send me the digital files that make up SMART-B, as some may have damaged. I'm going to be in the US in Feb and I plan to leave the device for recovery or immediate replacement after contact, thank you. 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook