Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 8 (8,419 Views)
Accepted Solution

sony xperia z2 smartphone very slow charging

Hi.

I have a Sony Xperia Z2 phone.

Now is charging very very slow. What should I do?

Thank you.

Guru
Message 2 of 8 (8,405 Views)

Re: sony xperia z2 smartphone very slow charging

Hello there, geo1392!

I am sorry to hear about this! It might be a problem with the battery. How old is your phone? Maybe the battery is dying, or maybe the charger is dying. How long does it take for the phone to fully charge? Does it reach a full 100% when it's done charging, or does it not reach 100% at all? If the battery is fully charged, does the power in the battery drain fast? Can the phone get through a whole day without it being on the charger for one whole day? When did charging the phone become very slow? There might be a problem with either the battery or the charger.

I strongly recommend that you contact Sony Mobile Communications in your area for further assistance! Smiley Happy

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Best regards,

~Sony's #1 Fangirl, Esther Smit
Rookie
Message 3 of 8 (8,402 Views)

1 year old
4 to 6 hours to fully charge
Yes,it reaches 100%
The batery drains normal, more than a day if i'm not on thr internet all day
2 weeks ago I had a application of some kind(I didn't install it,it was something automatic).When I plugef the phone this blur app(or I don't know what it was) goes on and charges my phone way faster, it was something blue likr.
Thank you
Guru
Message 4 of 8 (8,397 Views)

Hello there, geo1392!

Thank you very much for your reply! Wow, it takes 4 to 6 hours to charge your phone? I don't think this is normal. The maximum time it should take is probably 2 or 3. When it's around 70 or 80, it's about less than an hour, I think. Only once I had one of my Sony phones drain out of power, but to fully charge again, it definitely didn't take 4 to six hours, so this might or might not be normal.

It's good to know that it reaches 100% and that the battery drains normal. Smiley Happy

I think the app that you are referring to is called Smart Connect, and this is a very good app! This app is made by Sony, and if it makes your phone charge faster, then you should definitely use it! This app is completely safe to use! Smiley Happy

If you have any further questions or if you need any further assistance, feel free to contact Sony Mobile Communications, as they are always happy to help you! Smiley Happy

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Best regards, and have a great day! Smiley Happy

~Sony's #1 Fangirl, Esther Smit
Rookie
Message 5 of 8 (8,384 Views)

Thanks
Rookie
Message 6 of 8 (2,325 Views)

I also found that sony Xperia  Z2 has slow charging because I have used this phone for few days of my brother.  I forgot the yaho email password on Sony Mobile in the past due to slow charging, phone was not charged properly and I attempted few incorrect passwords due to this and my yahoo account were blocked then  

I found the step by step solution from this guide  http://www.forgotmypassword.co/reset-recover-yahoo-password-change/

Smiley Happy 

http://www.forgotmypassword.co/
Rookie
Message 7 of 8 (190 Views)

Yes I am also facing the exact same issue. Thanks for help.

Rookie
Message 8 of 8 (169 Views)

I think what you said is the only way tbh

I am a collector of everything trintron

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook