Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (1,815 Views)
Accepted Solution

MDRx1000 sound cutting out

Hi,

I just bought these MDRx1000 headphones and there seems to be a problem with the sound cutting out for a split second every now and again. I'm using them with an Xperia z5 phone. The phone works perfectly with other bluetooth devices such as speakers and car radios. I'm using the headphones charged and wirelessly. The phone is in my jeans pocket. These small split second drops in sound happen every now and again but not at any regular interval. Sometimes it's almost immediately after turning on and sometimes it may be after 15 minutes and then repeatedly every now and again. It happens when I'm just holding the phone in my hand too. The phone has the latest firmware and I've tried with stamina mode on and off and the hi def sound quality in both settings.  Any ideas?

Message 2 of 3 (1,745 Views)

Re: MDRx1000 sound cutting out

Hi, Kowze

I already replied to your other post here: https://community.sony.com/t5/Headphones/mdrx1000-sound-cutting-out/m-p/639311/highlight/false#M2522

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (1,742 Views)

Re: MDRx1000 sound cutting out

Hi, thanks, I put this one in the wrong language thread.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook