Welcome to the Community!

Otros Productos General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 7 (1,410 Views)

My new DPT-RP1 has a white horizontal line on the screen

Hi, I just received my DPT-RP1 digital paper yesterday. Unfortunately, I found a white horizontal line physically on the middle of the screen. Does anybody have the same problem?  What should I do with it?

Thanks,

Yang

Message 2 of 7 (1,381 Views)

Re: My new DPT-RP1 has a white horizontal line on the screen

[ Edited ]

Hello yangwangmadrid, 

Greetings and thank you for your message. We apologize for the inconvenience you are currently experiencing with your unit and would like to recommend attempting to reset the unit back to factory default settings by following the next link: 

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45816

If the issue persists, please contact our support team in your area to check the service options available for your unit by visiting the link below: 

http://services.sony.es/supportmvc/es/Contact/Email

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 3 of 7 (860 Views)

I experience the same thing. I tried to initialize/reset it to the factory default several times, both by the setting and by hard reset (using a pointer to push the button). It doesn't work. What is your support number in USA? I don't know what that horizontal line is? Dead pixels or a joint cracking inside (but you can't feel it on the surface)?

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 7 (266 Views)

Hi, greetings from Hong Kong.
I experienced the same dead pixel line after one-month usage. Could I know did you solve the problem? Both hard and soft reset do not work. It is an upset experience for such an expensive product.

Thanks in advance!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 7 (265 Views)

Hi, greetings!
I experienced the same dead pixel line after one-month usage. Could I know did you solve the problem? Both hard and soft reset do not work. It is an upset experience for such an expensive product.

Thanks in advance!
Message 6 of 7 (225 Views)

Hi, Miracle24

Check out my reply to your other post here: https://community.sony.com/t5/Product-Registration-General/DPT-RP1-with-dead-horizontal-line/m-p/660...

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 7 (35 Views)

I just recived my DPT-RP1 from Amazon yesterday and noticed I have a perfect horizontal line across the bottom that does not fill with the e-ink. It's going right back to Amazon. If there's any problems with the second one, I'm giving up on the digital paper given that it seems to have a lot of issues with the build quality. 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook