PlayMemories

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (1,355 Views)

Playmemories Home adding Musik onto video

Hi,

I'm desperately trying to add more than one musik on to my video. Isn't this possible with PlayMemories?

I'm on the screen where I can see all my videos I want to connect together and make a full video out of it.
The video should start with a song and then go on with another. But when I open the next song, the first one is gone.

I don't even see any possibility to bookmark the song or to fade in or out the volume. Like when someone speaks in the video, then I want to reduce the volume of the song.

I really hope someone can help.

Thank you in advance

Toni

Message 2 of 5 (1,339 Views)

Re: Playmemories Home adding Musik onto video

[ Edited ]

Hi ToniRichter,

Welcome to the Sony Community!

You can use the PlayMemories Home software to add music to your videos. You can also control the volume of the audio, trim and put captions on your video. Please click this link and look for the Multiple Edit tab to learn about this feature.

For further assistance, we recommend contacting the Sony Support Center in your region. Please visit our Sony Global Web site for information at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution". Thanks_Mitch

Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (1,320 Views)

Hello Mitch,

thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately I didn't get any further.

First of all your link doesn't work. It leads to an error page. May be you can provide a new link.

As I stated before, I can only open 1 music file. The moment I take a second song, the first one disappears.

For example, the length of my movie is 39 minutes. I want to at least put 6 songs behind the whole movie.
I also want to interrupt the songs, like completely switch it off or make it quiter when someone speaks in the movie and then fade it in again after the conversation. All this seems not to be possible.

There is not much to set up in PlayMemories apart from opening just one song, which is not adjustibable.

What I don't understand, when I add a video into the box, there is only a sequence for the video itself, for cuttings, velocity, for repeats and for the names. (The software is running in german. I'm not sure how all the functionalities are called in english)

So I'm able to add various names and titles on any part of the movie.

I'm now looking to do the same with the musik.

I hope you understood the problem.

Thank you again for your help

Regards

Toni

Message 4 of 5 (1,310 Views)

Hi TonyRichter,

I'm sorry about that, I have edited my post and the URL for the link. If you're able to open the Multiple Edit tab on the editing tool of the software, you'll be able to for the things you enumerated, i.e. addition of music and to be able to change the volume as well.

For further assistance, we recommend contacting the Sony Support Center in your region. Please visit our Sony Global Web site for information at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution". Thanks_Mitch

Rookie
Message 5 of 5 (482 Views)

How does one add multiple different music files to one video using the multiple edit features of playmemories windows?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook