Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (1,119 Views)

Cannot Register my products?

I bought a new Sony camera and when I went to register it, to my surprise my "username" was not valid. It didn't ask for a username, it asked for an email address. So, I figured I would click forgot password. Well, it said it was sending me a password reset link and as of this moment I still have not received it. I have several Sony products registered and on file and I am not very happy that I could not get into the list and add this item and had to list it seperately. I would like to know what hapened to the other registered items and why I cannot get into MY account. If there was some sort of change it wouldve been nice to have a notification. SONY has really dropped the ball on this and it is absolutely redicilous!

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)

Re: Cannot Register my products?

Enthusiast

I have been having the same problem with registering a new product. And you are absolutely correct about Sony. I have a house full of Sony products and with each product i purchase my dealings with Sony get more and more fustrating. Sony, "Come on man!"

On top of registering products I also have a BDV E2100 Blu ray Home system that has just stopped reading Blu ray disc and Sony cannot supply any solution to that problem! Again I say Sony, "Come on man!". Now let's see if Sony can get on top of this....  

Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)

Re: Cannot Register my products?

Hi Ozland13,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding the issue you have with the product registration, I just replied to your private message. Kindly check your Community inbox.

You may consider following the troubleshooting steps from the link below to isolate the issue you have with your Home system.

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/66596

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook