Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 21 of 95 (2,205 Views)

Re: Did our Frequently Asked Questions assist you in registering your product?

I explored this site from top to bottom & left and right. This forum seems to be the only way to contact Sony! Doesn't every business have a phone number for contact? This is the first major company I've come across that has no phone number or email for contacting. It may be too late for us to register our products we have already bought, but I suggest that in the future we buy the extended warranty from the place of purchase, like Walmart. That way we know it will be covered and there will not be any hassles like this.
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 22 of 95 (2,209 Views)

I attempted to register my new FDR-X3000 Action Cam.  The registration website doesn't list the camera. How do I register it?

Rookie
Message 23 of 95 (2,192 Views)

I am trying to register a new Blue Ray Player and I clicked on product registration and all it gives are the instructions but does not actually allow you to register a product.

Enthusiast
Message 24 of 95 (2,128 Views)

No, I the registration process did not recognize my model number (MDR-1000'x) ... need to change my existing registration to the correct model number.

Rookie
Message 25 of 95 (2,063 Views)

Re: Did our Frequently Asked Questions assist you in registering your product? No

It asked the place purchased and then did not accept it.  It was purchased at Meijer Store at 1900 W. Main St. Troy OH 45373

Rookie
Message 26 of 95 (2,054 Views)

No. Unable to proceed with registration because the registration form does not recognize Costco as the store I purchased my speaker.

Enthusiast
Message 27 of 95 (2,009 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just Bought a Sony DCR-SR47 Camcorder with a Hard Drive. Went to the Sony Register page, entered my email, tried to enter my Model number. It says to enter the first 3 letters of your model # and a drop down menu will appear and you can select your model number. I enter DCR, Nothing happens, I try SR47 still nothing. I got to the next box and it let me put in my S/N. It let me fill in everything but the Model number.Smiley Tongue

Love my Sony DCR-SR47
Message 28 of 95 (1,980 Views)

Hi Clm777

Welcome to the Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your product should now be available to select in the Model Number field on the Product Registration page. Please let us know if you experience further issues with registering this model.

Regards,

Erin

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Message 29 of 95 (1,976 Views)

Hi Pmurphyphx, 

Could you please let us know which model it is that you’re attempting to register so we’re able to further assist?

Regards,

Erin

Message 30 of 95 (1,971 Views)

Hi Darkfant51,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Walmart should now be available to select in the Place of Purchase field on the Product Registration page. Please let us know if you experience further issues selecting this as a Place of Purchase.

Best regards,

Erin

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook