Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 81 of 84 (151 Views)

Re: Did our Frequently Asked Questions assist you in registering your product?

Hi Pw7793,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding the issue on the name of "place of purchased, you may choose or manually type "other" on the list. If you are still having difficulties, please call our product support team, they would be happy to register the product for you. Here is the link for more details, https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Message 82 of 84 (150 Views)

Hi Frustratedx10,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding the issue on the name of "place of purchased", you may choose or manually type "other" on the list. If you are still having difficulties, please call our product support team, they would be happy to register the product for you. Here is the link for more details, https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Rookie
Message 83 of 84 (134 Views)

Nope!

Hi I was just trying to register my product but I wasn't able to find my camera model number when typing it in. I know it's a Sony DSCHX350 but it doesn't appear to be there. What should I do?

Thanks!

Highlighted
db1 Rookie
Rookie
Message 84 of 84 (43 Views)

No. I bought the item from Amazon.ca which wasn't on the drop down and so couldnt get to the next page without entering something so I finally clicked on Walmart Canada (where I never go) just to proceed - not a very technologically advanced page for registering a product.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook