Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 51 of 99 (2,730 Views)

Re: Did our Frequently Asked Questions assist you in registering your product? no

Where do i find the serieal number for my blue ray on the carton box or the blue ray itself?

Enthusiast
Message 52 of 99 (2,704 Views)

Re: Did our Frequently Asked Questions assist you in registering your product?

No. My place of purchase (Air Miles Rewards) isn't included on Sony's list and wasn't accepted.

Rookie
Message 53 of 99 (2,682 Views)

No. Your system does not have the business that I purchased the product from, and therrefore I can not register my camera. I purchased it from Photo West in Minneapolis Minnesota.  Any suggestions?  

Enthusiast
Message 54 of 99 (2,675 Views)

No FAQ did not resolve my problem

The Sony Product Registration web site will not accept, nor does it reflect "Target" as a place you buy a product from.

I've bought my last three Sony products at "Target".

Enthusiast
Message 55 of 99 (2,621 Views)

No.

I am trying to register a new HT-XT 100 Sony Bluetooth TV Sound System that I bought from Woot.com.

The "Model Number" field on the Sony product registration page will not accept the model number HTXT100.

The "Place Of Purchase" field fill not accept "Woot.com"

Message 56 of 99 (2,526 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Bender55,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Sony is already aware of the issue on the model number and this is being investigated. Regarding the issue on the name of "place of purchased, you may choose or manually type "other" on the list. If you are still having difficulties, please call our product support team, they would be happy to register the product for you. Here is the link for more details, https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Message 57 of 99 (2,524 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi TooFoamy,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We checked on the website and "Target" is on the list. You may try to manually type the name of the store then click on the "enter" key or the "tab" key. What is the model name of your Sony Product? If you are still having difficulties, please call our product support team, they would be happy to register the product for you. Here is the link for more details, https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Message 58 of 99 (2,522 Views)

Hi Scalhoon3,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Sony is already aware of the issue and this is being investigated. What is the product name of your Sony camera? Please call our product support team, they would be happy to register the product for you. Here is the link for more details, https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Regards,
Jen

Message 59 of 99 (2,474 Views)

Re: Did our Frequently Asked Questions assist you in registering your product? no

Hi Arscannell,

Welcome to Sony Communty!

We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in finding the model number. Kindly visit this link for further assistance,   

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/support-info.pl?info_id=264

Regards,
Jen

Rookie
Message 60 of 99 (2,472 Views)

No. You need to add Sound Bar model SANT5 and Sub Woofer model  SAWNT5 to registration drop down menu for model number. See a SAWNT3 but not a 5.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook