Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 11 of 15 (2,262 Views)

Re: How do I register a valid Sony product model number XBR-49X800C? It won't work?

Every time I try to register it....when I enter the model the registration just stops?   Its XBR-49X800C/Model and 5002243/serial number. Could you help me? Thank You

Message 12 of 15 (2,212 Views)

Re: How do I register a valid Sony product model number XBR-49X800C? It won't work?

Hi XBR-49X800C,

We already replied to your previous post. Kindly check:

http://community.sony.com/t5/Product-Registration-General/I-cannot-register-my-tv-online/m-p/598001#...

Thanks,

^Ron

Message 13 of 15 (1,993 Views)

Hi XBR-49X800C,

Welcome to the Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your product should now be available to select in the Model Number field on the Product Registration page. Please let us know if you experience further issues with registering this model.

Regards,

Erin

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 14 of 15 (1,842 Views)

Re: How do I correct an incorrect Sony product model number?

Hi, 

I purchased a new PS4 Pro and i attemtped to type in the model number CUH. Once I type in the H, there are no model numbers to choose from. Also, when i attempt to type in the place where i purchased the PS4 system, Gamestop, the name does not populate and deletes what i have typed in the field. Is there a manual way to register my PS4 Pro system?

Thanks

LG

Highlighted
Message 15 of 15 (1,746 Views)

Re: How do I correct an incorrect Sony product model number?

Hi LesQuik,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Sony is already aware of the issue and this is being investigated. Regarding the issue on the name of "place of purchased", you may choose or manually type "other" on the list. If you are still having difficulties, please call our product support team, they would be happy to register the product for you. Here is the link for more details, https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook