Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 3 (8,820 Views)
Accepted Solution

How do I reset my Product Registration Account Password?

[ Edited ]

Message 2 of 3 (8,819 Views)

Re: How do I reset my Product Registration Account Password?

[ Edited ]

How do I reset my Product Registration Account Password?

From the Login Page (no account access):

1. Click ‘Forgot Your Password?’
  2. You will be directed to a Password Reset page in which it will request you enter the Email Address associated with the account to receive an email that will allow you to reset your password
    • Note: If you do not receive the email, your account is not recognized by our system and a new account should be created
  3. Click the ‘Reset your password’ link within the email received
  4. You will be directed to the Password Reset page – enter your new desired Password in the Password and Password Confirmation boxes
  5. Select ‘Change’
  6. If New Password is accepted, you will be redirected to your My Product Locker page

From within your account (account access):

1. Click ‘My Profile’ in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
  2. Select ‘Change Password’ link under the Main Information Section
  3. You will be directed to the Password Reset page – enter your new desired Password in the Password and Password Confirmation boxes
  4. Select ‘Change’
  5. If New Password is accepted, you will be redirected to your My Product Locker page

Password requirements: Minimum of 8 and maximum of 20 characters. Must contain at least one letter and one number.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (8,675 Views)

Re: How do i reset my product registration password?

I have questions about unlocking a xav-70bt and I need the password was In a auctioned 4runner they had a new cheap radio put in it now I have this unit that probly works just needs a password . Would hate to throw it away

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook