Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 21 of 36 (886 Views)

Re: Model Number Input Disappears

Hi Gzach011,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for not replying sooner. May we know what is the exact model name of your Sony device? When typing the model name in the box please make sure that there is no hyphen (-) nor slash (/) so that it will be recognized by the system. If the issue is still the same, please let us know so we could report the model that you have. Thank you.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Message 22 of 36 (885 Views)

Hi Johnsenes,

We really apologize for the inconvenience. May we have the model number of the PS4 that you've been trying to register so we could report this issue? Thank you.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Message 23 of 36 (885 Views)

Hi Alkeener,

We apologize for not replying sooner. The  "Target" store is on the list of "Place of Purchase". Please try it again and let us know if you can't still find it. Thank you.

place of purchase-target.jpg

Regards,
Jen

Enthusiast
Message 24 of 36 (884 Views)

CUH-1215A

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 36 (884 Views)

CUH-1215A
Message 26 of 36 (883 Views)

Hi Spectralfires,

We apologize for the inconvenience. May we know the model number of your PS4 so that we can report the issue? Thank you.

Regards,
Jen

Message 27 of 36 (884 Views)

Hi JVN,

We're sorry to hear that you can't register your PS4. May we know what is the model number of your PS4 so we could report it? Thank you.

Regards,
Jen

Message 28 of 36 (883 Views)

Hi KenA,

We're sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please let us know what is the Sony product that you can't register so we can report it. Thanks.

Regards,
Jen

Message 29 of 36 (881 Views)

Hi Zenani,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what is the model name that you can't register so that we could report it? If you we're able to put the model number but can't find the place of purchase, you may choose the"other" instead. Please see the image below:

place of purchase-other.jpg

Regards,
Jen

Message 30 of 36 (880 Views)

Hi Dragsdale,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Sony is aware of the issue and this is being worked on. May we know what is the model name of the PS4 that you're trying to register so we could report it? Thanks.

Regards,
Jen

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook