Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 31 of 36 (432 Views)

Re: Model Number Input Disappears

Hi Mdtheob,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Sony is already aware of the issue and is being worked on. I will forward this model CUH-2015A to the proper departments to have it checked. Thanks.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Message 32 of 36 (431 Views)

Hi Johnsenes,

Thank you for your quick reply. I will forward this model to the proper department. We will let you know when it fixed. Thank you, we appreciate your patience. 

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Enthusiast
Message 33 of 36 (407 Views)

TV - XBR65X930D

Playstation - PS4

Enthusiast
Message 34 of 36 (402 Views)

JenF..... I'm really unsure how you don't know this already, but the input box forces the hyphen in since all the numbers are pre-programmed in... all the input box does is allow you to search, and then forces you to pick from the list!
Enthusiast
Message 35 of 36 (174 Views)

[ Edited ]

having same problem on all Firefox, IE, Chrome, and Safari.

Daaaamn web devs. get your ****** together. Hire me SONY, I'll have this ****** fixed in 5 minutes!

a ****** JS dropdown that accidentally clears the very input field its suppose to fill..

what a joke. L2jQuery nubs

Like this post if you think SONY should fire the web dev that coded this dumb, buggy, registration part of the site, and hire me instead Smiley Happy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SONY Pls Send Free 16gRAM For My SVE14A35CXH. Compensate for the Product Registration Bug
Enthusiast
Message 36 of 36 (174 Views)

[ Edited ]

Seeings how people are putting their registration info on here for the sony team to manually register us, please do mine too.

Sony Vaio Laptop

----------------------

email: wis*hka****@gmail.com

Model: SVE14A35CXH

Purchase date: 02/09/2017

Place of purchase: Best Buy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SONY Pls Send Free 16gRAM For My SVE14A35CXH. Compensate for the Product Registration Bug

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook