Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5 (695 Views)

Music download won't work after 7 attempts and requests for assistance by Sony

I sure would appreciate a helpful response from Sony in regard to resolving the download problem I'm experiencing:

After 7 unsuccessful attempts to download my content from http://myplay.me/1bjv, I'm at a loss in regard to my next steps.  I have high expectations for Sony that so far have been significantly diminished by these events.  Please help me once again feel good about Sony.

Message 2 of 5 (659 Views)

Re: Music download won't work after 7 attempts and requests for assistance by Sony

[ Edited ]

Hi Doctordave,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having a downloading issue. Our Sony Music team can help you with this. You can reach them at  http://www.sonymusic.com/. I hope this helps!

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5 (653 Views)

Re: Music download won't work after 7 attempts and requests for assistance by Sony

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your reply.  Your suggestion ultimately directed me to the same location I've already asked for help at 9 times at this point without a single reply.  The issue remains unresolved.  What is my next step?

Thanks,

David

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5 (565 Views)

Hi Jen,
Any suggestion on how we can resolve this problem?
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5 (295 Views)

Hi Jen,

I'd appreciate a reply of some kind.

Thank you,

David

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook