Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 10 (2,344 Views)

Music download won't work after 7 attempts and requests for assistance by Sony

I sure would appreciate a helpful response from Sony in regard to resolving the download problem I'm experiencing:

After 7 unsuccessful attempts to download my content from http://myplay.me/1bjv, I'm at a loss in regard to my next steps.  I have high expectations for Sony that so far have been significantly diminished by these events.  Please help me once again feel good about Sony.

Message 2 of 10 (2,308 Views)

Re: Music download won't work after 7 attempts and requests for assistance by Sony

[ Edited ]

Hi Doctordave,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having a downloading issue. Our Sony Music team can help you with this. You can reach them at  http://www.sonymusic.com/. I hope this helps!

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 10 (2,302 Views)

Re: Music download won't work after 7 attempts and requests for assistance by Sony

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your reply.  Your suggestion ultimately directed me to the same location I've already asked for help at 9 times at this point without a single reply.  The issue remains unresolved.  What is my next step?

Thanks,

David

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 10 (2,214 Views)

Hi Jen,
Any suggestion on how we can resolve this problem?
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 10 (1,944 Views)

Hi Jen,

I'd appreciate a reply of some kind.

Thank you,

David

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 10 (1,628 Views)

Hi Jen,

Please let me know if your attempt to assist me has been abandoned so I can pursue another resolution route.

Thank you,

David

Message 7 of 10 (1,496 Views)

Hi Doctordave,

I apologize for not replying sooner. The link that I've provided you are the team that handles this kind of issues. They're trained and equipped to answer any queries related to Sony Music. 

Regards,

Jen

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 10 (1,491 Views)

Hi Jen,

If you're referring to the link in the quoted response I received from you, please note that link led in me in circles for hours after which I exhausted all possible options without resolution.

"Hi Doctordave,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having a downloading issue. Our Sony Music team can help you with this. You can reach them at  http://www.sonymusic.com/. I hope this helps!

Regards,
Jen"

As the Sony Music team didn't answer any questions or help resolve the problem, I direct my request for help back to you.  Would you please provide a secure way for me to send you my phone number or provide yours so we can discuss this verbally?

I am beginning to grow very unhappy about this matter and ask that you take personal responsibility to resolve this by providing me with a valid download code for my purchase of Bruce Springsteen, The River.

Thank you,
David

P.S.  I received the following error message after my first attempt to post this message:

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 9 of 10 (1,155 Views)

Hi Jen,

Are you working on a solution to the problem in this conversation?  I sure would appreciate an update on your progress!

Thanks,

David

p.s. You may want to consider sending me a new download code or a CD copy of this title as a solution.

Enthusiast
Message 10 of 10 (973 Views)

Hi Jen,

May I receive an update, new download code, or CD?

Thank  you,

David

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook