Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (3,138 Views)
Accepted Solution

Recognition of old (1998) models

I have an old (1998) HCD-RX66 that I have been unable to get recognized by any of these sony products.  I need to obtain manuals or instructions in how to use audio only, listening to FM stereo, without all the motor noise from tape players, disc players, etc. Please help me if you can.    e-mail  olinboyer@cox.net      Thanx

Other I.D. information:

Serial # 8827350      Mfg Serial # 4-966-725-01-U    Date Mfg/sold (1998) 

Message 2 of 2 (3,105 Views)

Re: Recognition of old (1998) models

Hi Racso082,

Welcome to the Sony Community!

I was able to obtain a copy of the HCD-RX66's operating instructions for you. Please refer to the link provided below:

HCD-RX66 Manual:

https://docs.sony.com/release//MHCGRX9000.PDF

If you need manuals or other information on your other Sony devices, please check this website. Just key in the model number in the search box located on the upper right-hand corner of the website and click on the Manual, Specs & Warranty tab. Troubleshooting steps can also be obtained on the same website by keying-in the problem in the same search box.

Best regards,

-Mark

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook