Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (261 Views)

Registering a replaced DVR

I received my replacement DVR and tried registering it. I'm not sure it went through. Since it was replaced because of a faulty unit I had to use Sony Store for purchase location. 

Please send me an email letting me know if it is registered.

Thanks

Message 2 of 4 (57 Views)

Re: Registering a replaced DVR

Hi Ann_E_Rogers,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sorry for not replying sooner. Have you registered the original Sony DVR that you had? When you registered this replacement DVR did you use the same e-mail address? If you didn't see the confirmation e-mail from Sony, try searching on your spam folder. 

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (51 Views)

I have checked my email and there isn't anything there anyplace. I have not changed email boxes so there should be no problem there. there is just no confirmation....the bad thing is, we used that DVR two Times and the third time had the exact same problem we had with the other one. w purchased an LG unit because my TV is an LG and I am afraid the Sony isn't compatible.

Message 4 of 4 (18 Views)

Hi Ann_E_Rogers,

We're sorry to hear that the replacement DVR is not responding again. Have already called our technical Support to help you with your device? And for the registration concern, please try to log-in to your account and verify if the item is already there. 

Regards, 

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook