Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 11 of 20 (2,155 Views)

Re: Why won't product registration accept my model number?

Hi Sony Community,

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, please call the number listed on the website, you can also use the 800 number posted by fotofah. The registration site may still be under maintenance and let us hope that it gets fixed soon.

The warranty of your devices can be checked in our system with the use of the reference number they gave you, your phone number, or your email address.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

-Mark

Expert
Message 12 of 20 (1,985 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Radams, Barbro, & Mybravia,

Welcome to the Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your product should now be available to select in the Model Number field on the Product Registration page. Please let us know if you experience further issues with registering this model.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Regards,
-Anthony
Expert
Message 13 of 20 (1,980 Views)

Hi Vidsonmk &Castlebeds,

Could you please let us know which model it is that you’re attempting to register so we’re able to further assist?

Regards,

-Anthony

Expert
Message 14 of 20 (1,979 Views)

Hi Sunshine1,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Walmart should now be available to select in the Place of Purchase field on the Product Registration page. Please let us know if you experience further issues.

Regards,
-Anthony
Expert
Message 15 of 20 (1,979 Views)

Hi RCFleisleber,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your product should now be available to select in the Model Number field on the Product Registration page. Please make sure to enter the model 'XBR-65X930D'. Please let us know if you experience further issues with this model.

Regards,
-Anthony
Rookie
Message 16 of 20 (1,937 Views)

To MarkFR ... Your "registration" page also won't take my model number:  KDL-60W610B ... please fix this in the pull down menu so that I may register my Sony TV ... Thanks, alegna26 11/18/2016

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 20 (1,865 Views)

I am surprised at what a lousy website Sony has for registering their product. I tried to register my XBR-65X850D tv. Obviously

it wouldn't take the number. Sony has downgraded themselves with this website.

Rookie
Message 18 of 20 (1,733 Views)

I have the exact same issue.  I guess Sony doesn't want me to register my product with them, but just in case they do, I hope someone at Sony will be responsible enough to send me an email when they get this problem fixed, otherwise I am going to forget about registering this.  Are you listening, Sony?

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 19 of 20 (1,060 Views)

I picked up a PS4 Pro yesterday, and am trying to input the model number for it, which I believe should be CUH-7015B.  But when I input the first three letters (CUH), the following error pops up:

"Oops. Please visit Playstation Customer Support https://www.playstation.com/ for inquiries regarding your Playstation."

Not working.  Help!?

Message 20 of 20 (983 Views)

Hi Spatch1971,

Welcome to Sony Community!

Please visit Playstation Customer Support https://www.playstation.com/ for inquiries regarding your Playstation registration. They are the one to assist you with this. 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook