Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Professional Products - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 5 (2,131 Views)

What is the Scene feature and how can I create Scenes with the Anycast Touch?

[ Edited ]

Scenes are used to quickly access specific Shot setups within the Anycast Touch. You can create scenes with any combination of sources, titles, logos and/or effects. They are saved in the Scene tab on the left side of the Main touch panel display.

Tapping on a scene, brings the entire scene to the Next window, tapping on Take, sends it to air.

To Create a Scene:

• Set up the required shot in the Next window.
    For example, you can create a shot with up to 2 titles, 2 logos and a multi-source effect.
  • When the shot is set up, tap on the Scene Tab
  • Tap and Hold to bring up the contextual menu
  • Select Create New
  • The scene is saved into the scene list.

To Recall a Scene:

• Tap on the Scene Tab  on the main touch panel display
  • Tap on the Scene you would like to use.
    The Scene is loaded into the Next window (or goes straight to air if DIRECT MODE is enabled)
  • Tap the Take button to load the scene to the PGM window and to broadcast the Shot setup
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 2 of 5 (1,153 Views)

Re: What is the Scene feature and how can I create Scenes with the Anycast Touch?

That's very helpful. Thanks, DeonL! Everything works fine when I try to create a sence, the only thing that I'm not satisified with is its logo creation, so I do some work myself and find an alternative DesignEvo logo generator, which can create any upper-tier logo easily. It works seamlessly with this solution.

Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (633 Views)

Re: What is the Scene feature and how can I create Scenes with the Anycast Touch?

The scene feature is quite good, It helps displaying quality screens well while playing solarmovie on the brillient 4K display screen of Sony LED.

Rookie
Message 4 of 5 (403 Views)

I have been using  Anycast Touch but never knew scene feature. Thanks for the quick guide DeonL will use this feature in my current project logo verge will definitely get back to you once I have done processing this workflow. 

Rookie
Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)

I agree with Tom. You can also use online logo maker tool to generate logo or design logo online. Thanks.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook