Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Professional Products - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 2 (1,111 Views)

What is the Scene feature and how can I create Scenes with the Anycast Touch?

[ Edited ]

Scenes are used to quickly access specific Shot setups within the Anycast Touch. You can create scenes with any combination of sources, titles, logos and/or effects. They are saved in the Scene tab on the left side of the Main touch panel display.

Tapping on a scene, brings the entire scene to the Next window, tapping on Take, sends it to air.

To Create a Scene:

• Set up the required shot in the Next window.
    For example, you can create a shot with up to 2 titles, 2 logos and a multi-source effect.
  • When the shot is set up, tap on the Scene Tab
  • Tap and Hold to bring up the contextual menu
  • Select Create New
  • The scene is saved into the scene list.

To Recall a Scene:

• Tap on the Scene Tab  on the main touch panel display
  • Tap on the Scene you would like to use.
    The Scene is loaded into the Next window (or goes straight to air if DIRECT MODE is enabled)
  • Tap the Take button to load the scene to the PGM window and to broadcast the Shot setup
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)

Re: What is the Scene feature and how can I create Scenes with the Anycast Touch?

That's very helpful. Thanks, DeonL! Everything works fine when I try to create a sence, the only thing that I'm not satisified with is its logo creation, so I do some work myself and find an alternative DesignEvo logo generator, which can create any upper-tier logo easily. It works seamlessly with this solution.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook