Welcome to the Community!

Reader - Electronic Reader

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 1 (156 Views)

DPT-RP1 : Does the navigation bar at the top even work?

Hi,

In my books, I drag the navigation bar at the top to page 1, but the reader doesn't go to that page farily often. Sometime it does, sometimes it doesn't. Most of the times it just stays on the current page like nothing happened. Is there any other action I need to perform?

<rant>I have been working in software for 20+ years for big software houses. It amazes me that a professional product manager has decided to spend developer resources on creating a completely worthless windows application (copying files to disk was perfectly fine!!!) instead of coding the most basic navigation functions. It also amazes me how they *have broken* existing owners by not having feature parity with the existing product. That's no way to treat your customers. Please put someone else in charge and release several quick firmware fixes to go back to decency as soon as possible. We all love the product. We just want to be able to actually use it.</rant>

Cheers,

.luca

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook