Reader - Electronic Reader

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5 (341 Views)

Digital Paper App: Error code 2f-4010-c3b2 when doing a sync

See picture ... It started happening after I tried to add more books than the disk allows. Now I have freed up space but still I get this user friendly error. Google doesn't help with it either.

BTW: please please bring back the ability to see the ereader as a normal hard drive.

Error.JPG

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 5 (315 Views)

Re: Digital Paper App: Error code 2f-4010-c3b2 when doing a sync

And now even dragging and dropping files doesn't work. Error code: 17-0000-0000
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5 (255 Views)

Can anyone from the dev team please at least reply with the meaning of those two error codes? Otherwise there is no way for me to guess at a fix. It is becoming irritating to try to keep a 400+ book database in sync by hand. Thanks.
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5 (94 Views)

Anyone listening? Is there another way to get support for this product?

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5 (53 Views)

After resetting the device to factory settings and re-initializing the digital paper application, I still get errors when I try to sync (2E-2000-0000).

Did you guys have tested this thing with multi-giga syncs?

As we stand, I have spent several hundred dollars for a device that is unusable for my library and has no support to speak of.

Please let us see the device as just an hard drive as in the previous model, so that the operating system can do the work that your application fails to do reliably.

Or otherwise invest in the engineers to create a good app to start with and SUPPORT IT after it releases. I believe that is a bad decision, but what you are doing now is even worse (****** app and no support).

I would really appreciate a reply at some point.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook