Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (139 Views)

Reader Store - Need Email

Hi - 

Due to some big life changes when the Reader Store left Sony and went to Kobo, I hadn't been using my Reader and my email address had changed and not gotten updated yet.  Essentially, I never got the email.  I have talked with the support Team and Kobo and they said I needed to contact Sony in order to get this email and they would help transfer my books to my new Kobo account.  How can I get this email, at my new email address so I can do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Steph

Message 2 of 3 (49 Views)

Re: Reader Store - Need Email

Hello Steph_w,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

As announced by Sony, Reader Store in the U.S. and Canada closed on March 20, 2014, and customers were transferred to the Toronto-based eReading company, Kobo. Accordingly, Reader Store accounts are now closed and access to purchased content is no longer available. 

We want to thank you for being such loyal customers and a part of our reading family. It has been a pleasure reading with you! 

To read more details, click here

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (39 Views)

Re: Reader Store - Need Email

Hi -

Thank you for responding.  I had found that page which is what lead me to contacting Kobo but without the email and a specific link in that email from The Sony Reader Store, I can't transfer my books from what Kobo was telling.  Do you know if the person I was speaking with may have been incorrect?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook