Welcome to the Community!

Reader - Electronic Reader

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 21 of 32 (2,029 Views)

Re: Table of contents support on the DPT-RP1

I agree. It is absolutly rediculous that I purchased the reader, only to find out that I cannot access TOC. This makes the 600 USD I just spent useless to me. SONY, since you are taking so-so long to release a firmware update, why not release incremental updates? Starting with the TOC, or features that the general public have ben asking and asking for for OVER A YEAR NOW. I am seriously going to have to start thinking my brand loyalty here.

P.S. Sorry everyone for venting, but I am extremely fustrated by this. I just got my device today, and it is a HUGE letdown. 

Rookie
Message 22 of 32 (1,831 Views)

Con toda la razón del mundo que estés así, deberían dar una solución igual de rápido.

https://financiatuviajefindecurso.com

Enthusiast
Message 23 of 32 (1,573 Views)

Any plan for firmware...
Just on the top of my head, remarkable has updated its firmware already. The brand new onyx max pro2 has updated their firmware. Surely, your sale and support team at Sony don't want to give the impression that their company don't have the same level of support or funding as other competitors... after all, people actually go for the Sony because of their reliability after sale support (which currently non existent) but I'm highly doubting this considering the so much delay and how far behind your software has become. To the point of being too little too late.
Please update...!! And thank you in anticipation.
Enthusiast
Message 24 of 32 (1,232 Views)

Would you mind telling us some imformation about the date when will we get the new dpt rp1 firmware?There's no doubt that dpt rp1 is an expensive thing,I think we have title to know that.In addition,the writing experience of this amazing artwork is far from satisfy.Of course,it feels like paper,but the handwriting of it do not as good as remarkable or productions from onxy.I have already try many templates,only the legal pad form Japanese offical web does good job. It's the same as which is in the advertisement.So i think it has nothing to do with the pen,but the software.So,please handle that problem for us in the new firmware.We can't wait the update anymore!!!!!!!!!

My problem is the same as him.https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R19EBCJE3LPUG9/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B072...Sometimes while drawing a straight line or writing something, it totally goes out of shape.Pay attention to this,to be frank it's not just sometimes,but always,always out of a little shape!And it will become a big problem when I rotate the diplay!I'm looking for your reply.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 25 of 32 (1,114 Views)

I am still using my old S1. I really want to upgrade to the RP1, but I mainly read PDFs which have 200-500 pages. Right now it would be unsuable for me. Please tell us when the update will be released.

Enthusiast
Message 26 of 32 (530 Views)

Is there any estimation on when will the update be released? Thank you!

Apprentice
Message 27 of 32 (523 Views)

It looks like they are not going to do anymore updates

This forum has turned to deaf ears

Enthusiast
Message 28 of 32 (521 Views)

So sad... The product itself looks fantastic engineered but the programmers for this product needs to make it more usable...
Apprentice
Message 29 of 32 (516 Views)

I am selling mine. I am in the UK

Anyone interested 

Enthusiast
Message 30 of 32 (513 Views)

Are you going to get the boox max 2? If yes, would you let us know how it feels compared to the rp1 (from the engineering aspect, not the software)?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook