Reproductores Bluray y Sistemas de Casa General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6 (881 Views)

PROBLEMA CON BLU RAY UBP-X800 IMPORTADO

Hola, traje acá a Lima Perú procedente de Miami, un blu ray Sony UBP-X800, lee perfectamente los discos, hice la conexión a una red inalámbrica de INTERNET y se conectó, tan es así que actualice el sowfware; sin embargo cuando quiero navegar me sale el siguiente mensaje: "NO SE PUEDE CONFIRMAR EL ESTADO DE LA CONEXIÓN.  NO SE ENCONTRÓ EL SERVICIO SOLICITADO. EL SERVIDOR ENVIÓ EL SIGUIENTE CÓDIGO DE REFERENCIA"; ya me he comunicado con mi proveedor de INTERNET, y luego de hacer varias pruebas el resultado es que todo está OK, alguien seria tan amable de darme una solución para superar este impase; gracias de antemano.

Message 2 of 6 (849 Views)

Re: PROBLEMA CON BLU RAY UBP-X800 IMPORTADO

Buen día ELJINETE, 

Gracias por visitar nuestra comunidad y colocar su consulta. Le recomendamos intentar los pasos que se describen a través del siguiente enlace para ayudar con el problema que nos está reportando del mensaje de error que aparece en la unidad al intentar acceder al contenido disponible de la red, cabe mencionar que la unidad requiere de una velocidad de internet no menor a 2 Mbps de descarga. A su vez considere que el contenido de red al que la unidad puede acceder tiende a variar en base a la región en la que se está haciendo uso del reproductor Blu-ray: 

https://la.es.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15428

Si te fue útil esta solución, favor dar clic al botón que dice ''Aceptar como Solución''.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6 (793 Views)

Hello, the problem I have with my blu ray Sony ubp-x800 is that as mentioned before I acquired it in the US, and does not connect or recognize the server here in Lima, because this blu ray is not smart but is connected to a NET SERVICE how in the remote control comes a button to access it; My question is, is there any way to solve this problem and be able to access the apps ?, I hope your answers, thank you very much.

Message 4 of 6 (766 Views)

Hello ELJINETE, 

Thank you for the update, as mentioned on the previous-post if you have tried the steps available through the link above and entered the DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 through the network settings and the unit is still not able to download the available content in your country we recommend attempting to reset the unit back to factory default settings by following the next steps and if the issue persists you can try acquiring a US IP address to access the content available through your internet provider if it is possible:

1 - Press the HOME button on the remote commander while the unit is ON.
2 - Press the LEFT ARROW until you select the SETUP icon.
3 - Press the DOWN ARROW until you find the option called RESETTING.
4 - Press ENTER (Middle button on the directional circle with arrows).
5 - Select RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULT SETTINGS press ENTER.
6 - Press the DOWN ARROW until you find the option ALL SETTINGS, press ENTER.
7 - Once you are back to the resetting menu select INITIALIZE PERSONAL INFORMATION, press ENTER and choose START.
8 - Turn off your Blu-ray player for 1 minute and turn it back on.
9 - Finish the Initial setup process including connecting to the network.

10 - Enter DNS the primary 8.8.8.8  and secondary DNS 8.8.4.4 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 6 (730 Views)

Hi,

I have the same problem, I bought it in the United States, and I live in El Salvador. The player works perfect with discs. But it doesn't show any app to be downloaded. I was able to update the firmware, but cannot get any app. I tried the solutions detailed above, but it show me a message of Invalid DNS.

I hope something can help me.

Thanks,

Message 6 of 6 (535 Views)

Good day chele1702, 

Greetings and thank you for your message. The availability of these applications depend on the region in which the unit was launched for the users. Since this unit currently is only available in certain countries as explained on the previous posts, you can try entering the DNS numbers to help with the connectivity, but if they are not recognized and it wouldn't allow the connection with the applications, it will be necessary to contact your ISP to get a USA IP and DNS assigned to the unit to be able to acquire the available content based on the region.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook