Welcome to the Community!

Reproductores Walkman General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (934 Views)

Playlist not syncing on Walkman E395

When I sync music on my new Walkman E395, all the music is trasnferred to the  Walkman, but the playlists are not created. When I open the playlists, I get the message " No playlsts availaable, Connect to compliant software/device and transfer playlist". I need a solution for transferring the playlits.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)

Re: Playlist not syncing on Walkman E395

"When I sync music on my new Walkman E395, all the music is trasnferred to the  Walkman, but the playlists are not created. When I open the playlists, I get the message " No playlsts availaable, Connect to compliant software/device and transfer playlist". I need a solution for transferring the playlits."

I have been having the same problem with my E395 (16G) and in case anybody was wondering, I do know how to make a playlist with WMP since I never had a problem with my older model E385.

I never expected Sony to screw up so bad.  I was OK with the fact the the newer model had fewer options becaus I don't really use all of them, just play music.  

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook