Reproductores Walkman General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (2,234 Views)

Problems with NWZ-W273S

Hi!

I just read all the problems with the NWZ-W273S AND I have it all!

First to all I sent to repair the walkman 5 month after I bought it because the volume didn´t work. You gave me a new one. Then around 6 month ago the volume bottom got stuck and didn´t work any more so I only could listen music at very low volume. I called to the support center in Chile and they told me that they couldn't help me anymore because my warranty was expired. Now the mp3 doesn´t charge and the earphone got broken.

I can't believe that sony walkman have a duration of less one yeaaar!!

Message 2 of 2 (2,104 Views)

Re: Problems with NWZ-W273S

Hello mcarey, thank you for your message. Welcome to SONY Community!

The volume may not be loud enough if the Automatic Volume Limiter System (AVLS) feature is set to AVLS ON. The AVLS function limits the maximum volume level in order to protect listeners hearing. The factory default setting for the AVLS function is on.

Turn AVLS on

1. Unite the left and right parts to turn off the player.
2. Separate the left and right parts.
3. Press and hold the jog lever for about 5 seconds while pressing the VOL+ button, until the status lamp lights.

NOTE: The status lamp turns off when you release the jog lever and the VOL+ button. The OPR lamp blinks red 2 times and AVLS is set to AVLS OFF.

Turn AVLS off

1. Unite the left and right parts to turn off the player.
2. Separate the left and right parts.
3. Press and hold the jog lever for about 5 seconds while pressing the VOL+ button, until the status lamp lights.

NOTE: The status lamp turns off when you release the jog lever and the VOL+ button. The OPR lamp blinks green 2 times and AVLS is set to AVLS On.

If the issue still persists:

How to reset Walkman .jpg

If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required. Find a location to take your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.

Authotized SONY Service Centers: 

http://esupport.sony.com/LA/p/service.pl

Hopefully this post helps you. 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook