Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Television - Apps & Widgets

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 4 (1,468 Views)

Amazon prime video app is not visible in KDL-42W700B

I am not able to view Amazon prime video app in my Sony Bravia KDL-42W700B in india. Can any one help me in getting this app?

Message 2 of 4 (1,428 Views)

Re: Amazon prime video app is not visible in KDL-42W700B

Hi Rahulsri03,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

We are sorry to hear that we're unable to view the Amazon Prime App. Kindly perform the troubleshooting guidelines below to fix the issue.

Before You Start

Channel line-up, apps, or available stations, such as Netflix® service, found on your device may randomly change. Make sure that your device has the latest software or firmware installed to avoid any missing channels or apps.

Note: For model-specific information, refer to the manual that was supplied with your device. Go to Manuals, Specifications & Warranty.

An app may disappear if there is a change in the internet settings. Check the following settings for any changes:

• The device is used in a different country or region. Apps are region based and may not work in different countries or regions.
  • Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) was replaced or changed a network setting, such as the Internet Protocol (IP). Reset your router or modem and then connect your device to the network.

If internet stations or apps still won't appear, use these additional troubleshooting steps:

• Before you perform the steps below, make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
  • Each of these steps can resolve the issue, so check to make sure that the app didn't reappear after each step is completed.
  1. Perform a software update to obtain the latest firmware (software) version.

Note: If the latest software is already installed, No updates available or The Most current update is being used will appear.

2. From the menu of your device, select Refresh Internet Content.

• Doing a Refresh Internet Content is not applicable to an Android TV™.
    • For a Blu-ray Disc® player, do an update list or follow these additional steps to refresh the internet content of the player:
    1. Select Setup.
    2. Select Resetting.
    3. Select Initialize Personal Information.
    4. Select OK.
  3. Reset your modem and router.
  4. Do the Refresh Internet Content procedure again.
  5. Reset your device to the original factory settings.

Note:  If your TV displays an error code, additional troubleshooting steps may be necessary.
Best regards,
If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".
Message 3 of 4 (896 Views)

I also have a KDL-42W700B TV with firmware PKG3.003GGA and cannot find the Amazon Prime Video app anywhere (I am in Canada if this is of any importance.)

How do we watch it?

Message 4 of 4 (563 Views)

I cannot find Amazon Prime Video, too. I have literally tried everything. I'm from Brazil.

Model KDL-40W605B
Firmware PKG3.001BRA

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook