Television - Apps & Widgets

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)

Applications not working for 3days now

Hi,
For the past 3 days the applications don't work on my Sony Bravia. The connection works as it should (by lan cable). I tried refreshing the internet content but nothing changes. YouTube or Netflix don't work, and I only have 6 apps to pick from, instead of many more that were available before...
On other topics I've found out that this could be an issue with the sony servers.
Please help.

BR, Denis
Rookie
Message 2 of 4 (306 Views)

Re: Applications not working for 3days now

My wireless connection to all Sony products, PlayStation 4 and surround sound system has stopped. Is there a problem with the products? All my other wifi items work fine??
Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

Hello, Stojko89,

Welcome to SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear this kind of experience that you are having. For further assistance, we kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Website for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Best Regards, 

Bob

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)

Hi, Panozz0,

Welcome to SONY Community!

We are sorry for the inconvenience. To best assist you regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Bob

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook