Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Television - Apps & Widgets

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 21 of 109 (6,656 Views)

Re: Bravia - Netflix occasionally kicks me back to tv when starting movie or show

It's a great work around ... And yes any tablet or smart phone would work

Not sure about laptop as I have never tried it but I already had my phone and tablet setup .. And so I installed the app and bam it works first go every time ... And it's even easier to search for movies or shows than pressing the remote buttons
Enthusiast
Message 22 of 109 (5,944 Views)

Re: Bravia - Netflix occasionally kicks me back to tv when starting movie or show

Thank you. It did the trick BUT only for one day. I have to log out and log in again everyday. SONY, please fix it!

Message 23 of 109 (5,686 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Archans,

Welcome to the Sony Community!

Kindly provide the exact model number of your TV and we'll look for ways to get this issue fixed.

Best regards,

-Mark

Enthusiast
Message 24 of 109 (5,674 Views)

SONY, this has been a long standing issue.  Please fix it.

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 109 (5,590 Views)

XBR65X850b Purchased last year for $2600 and it now has the same problem. Need a fix other than what the last Sony person told me: "Unplug it for a minute then turn it back on". This is clearly a software issue and an update of some sort is needed to fix the crashing app. The Sony remote has a "Netflix" button which led me to believe the Sony TV would have a solid interface with Netflix when I purchased the TV. For as much money as I paid I'd expect the product to work as advertised.
Enthusiast
Message 26 of 109 (5,566 Views)

Not gonna happen mate

It's a long been a problem ... If they fix it and it's a proven fix .. I'll purchase a Sony again .. Until then Samsung LG or Panasonic will take my money
Enthusiast
Message 27 of 109 (5,561 Views)

For what it is worth, I tried clicking on "Refresh Internet content", and that seemed to get past the problem ONCE.

Not sure if it will work all the time.

I am hoping SONY will:

a. Post follow-up messages as to where they are with this.

b. fix the issue and earn my (our) business back for the next appliance (not just TV).

Enthusiast
Message 28 of 109 (5,540 Views)

I posted a workaround on the previous page if you have a tablet .. I always use that and never have a prob no more Netflix rage ..
Enthusiast
Message 29 of 109 (5,303 Views)

I was excited to see an update this evening for my KDL-48W600B TV saying how it "Improves the performance, stability and general performance of the TV" but alas when I went to play a show on Netflix it crashed back to the TV input right away as it almost always does...

Update version: PKG3.001AAA

Thanks for the "improved stability" Sony...maybe next update you'll actually fix the Netflix crash issue.

Message 30 of 109 (5,227 Views)

Hi Jameswoz

Welcome to Sony Community! 

We are sorry to hear this issue with your Bravia TV. We suggest following the troubleshooting guidelines here to resolve the issue: 

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook