Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - Apps & Widgets

USER-931677

INTERNET BROWSER for BRAVIA KDL55HX800

Talk to the support personnel & was informed this feature is currently not available on this TV. What is the alternate way to access internet browser?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
USER-986041

Re: INTERNET BROWSER for BRAVIA KDL55HX800

opps wrong post and dont know how to delete
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
USER-921326

No alternate way to browser Internet in this TV model.

Use your Computer to browse Internet. By the way Sony TVs have basic HTML browser which does not allow you to visit the websites which contains Flash and other media contents.

One thing I don't Understand. Why you ppl want to access Internet on TV while you have Computers already.

If you want big monitor then use TV as Monitor for your Computer, then you can use anything you want like Games, Online Movies without any software restrictions.
Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
John-P

I'd like to stream internet radio through my kdl55ex640 which is connected to my amp and fine speakers.  Can only get WBGO and WFMU stations.  Others that use mp3 or winapp or windows media formats are not available.  Seems like a simple request for a "smart" tv.

Please use plain text.