Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Television - Apps & Widgets

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 21 of 31 (1,188 Views)

Re: KDL-50W700B Hulu app problem: internet Browser will be closed due to internal Error

I have been having this issue intermittently since I got the set,but it has always sorted before. Hulu browser error won't go away no matter what I try since last might. Obviously it was never right to begin with, but now something has changed. Totally unacceptable, Sony!

Enthusiast
Message 22 of 31 (1,188 Views)

Re: KDL-50W700B Hulu app problem: internet Browser will be closed due to internal Error

I don't think it is a Sony issue - especially if my Hulu has been working fine and just for the past few days it now doesn't even open up without the error message. If Hulu pushed out an update without testing it, then they need to fix the bug.

Message 23 of 31 (1,111 Views)

Hi All,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused. Sony is working with Hulu to investigate this issue.

Best regards,

~Erin

Enthusiast
Message 24 of 31 (1,005 Views)

Same issue here. Something obviously changed yesterday. Please get us a fix, Sony!

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 31 (1,003 Views)

Same thing. Obviously Hulu changed something and Sony hasn't made the necessary updates.
Rookie
Message 26 of 31 (991 Views)

I have had this problem over a year now, and called almost a year ago. I called Hulu and Sony. Can't start up Hulu at all now. Same error. This has been a known issue for a long time (since I purchased my Bravia 4K).

Please resolve this issue.
Rookie
Message 27 of 31 (750 Views)

We need to pressure Hulu by thretening subscription cancellation. There is no point keep paying if I cannot watch my TV!

There is ZERO response from Hulu.

Rookie
Message 28 of 31 (749 Views)

Update. Hulu said they are working on it and it'll take few days. I will cancel subscription if it's not solved in next few days.
Enthusiast
Message 29 of 31 (576 Views)

Issue seems to be resolved on my end, I have been able to access since Saturday.  I do still have problems with the playback freezing (black screen).  If I just let it sit for a few minutes, it will resume, otherwise I have to return out of play and then resume manually.  Not the biggest deal, but annoying.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 30 of 31 (131 Views)

I am having same issue with internet Browser will be closed due to internal Error. I cant fix and cant watch HULU. This is BAD!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook