Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (2,818 Views)
Accepted Solution

Playstation Now streaming service no longer available on Bravia

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/15/playstation-now-service-update/

I was actually pretty happy with this service as it worked really well on my Bravia TV, and was one of the big selling points.  The ability to play a large catalog of games right on your TV without the need for a console was awesome.  I actually paid for a 12 month subscription.  Unfortunately, the latest Bravia update removed the app and left an informational message with the link above.  I contacted support via chat to see if they would refund the remaining months on my subscription, but they said it was too late to refund.  I started the subscription last August, so feel pretty ripped off at this point...  

Huge bummer, Sony.  Not a great customer experience to be left hanging with 3 months left on a subscription I can no longer use.  Not to mention a Bravia TV that just lost a great feature.   [sad face]  

Message 2 of 3 (2,763 Views)

Re: Playstation Now streaming service no longer available on Bravia

Hi, Phitz777

Welcome to Sony Community! 

Please check your Community inbox. I sent you a private message about your concern. 

Thanks,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (2,752 Views)

Re: Playstation Now streaming service no longer available on Bravia

Quick update.  After posting this, Sony did credit my account for the portion of my subscription still remaining.  I still would rather have the service be available on the Bravia, but at least they came through with a refund.  Thanks.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook