Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (1,664 Views)
Accepted Solution

XBR65X900E How to use the Android app Foxgosports

Hi Forgive me for not being very smart at this. I dont have a smart phone and this is my first experience with this stuff.

My problem is I am trying to use the Foxsports go app. I got it installed, but when I bring it up and select what I want to watch, it say to go to a website and enter a code. I did that on my laptop, but still cant watch on tv. What am I missing?

Is there anything else I shouid know about this Android stuff?

Thanks in advance

Expert
Message 2 of 3 (1,626 Views)

Re: XBR65X900E How to use the Android app Foxgosports

I haven't used that app, but normally the way it works is that you have to be logged in as a user with a subscription to a service on your laptop browser (or have it set to log you in automatically) when you go to the specified website.  Then entering the code shown on the TV links the TV to your account and subscription.  It normally requires the browser to accept cookies (the default if you haven't changed the browser settings).

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (1,476 Views)

Re: XBR65X900E How to use the Android app Foxgosports

Thanks for the reply. 

I am not sure what happened, but it works now. Strange thing was thats exactly what I was doing prior to my post. 

Appreciate your time

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook