Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (2,876 Views)
Accepted Solution

YouTube is gone.

I do not know why but in my Sony Bravia TV the YouTube is gone
Anyone know if it's possible to put it back?

Message 2 of 5 (2,821 Views)

Re: YouTube is gone.

Hi Jhonson106,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We are sorry to hear what happened. With regards to YouTube app, you may refer to the link below to assist you.

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/75534, this link provides information on how to setup and access the YouTube app, how to use the features, and how to resolve issues that occur when you watch videos on your device.

Should you have further question, please visit our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (2,782 Views)

Thanks for the answer but unfortunately Youtube does not exist anymore in the version of my TV

Rookie
Message 4 of 5 (2,729 Views)

The YouTube APK (an android program) should be available from Google directly, if not listed in the Google Store on the home page. You can download it to a thumbdrive, plug that into the TV, and use ES File Explorer File Manager available in the app store to install the file.

Rookie
Message 5 of 5 (808 Views)

Same thing here, 

it's not working on my 4K UHD 60 po KD60X690E 

TV has not even 3 month old, paid +- 1200K , for a Smart TV , i dont see where the Smart occur here. 

I try everyting, reset, new update everything, i sit for 3 hours to get this done. 

This problem is coming from Sony and i am expected to get it resolved !! 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook