Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)

playing youtube video

Hey,

Just bought a new 55XD7705 Bravia.

On the first days I used it, when I searched something using the search mechanism - I got also youtube's results and could play them directly without the app. I just clicked on them and the stream started. It was also very nice with the commercials because the tv itself like pressed automatically the skip button for you.

After a few days something changed and now upon pressing the relevant result - it opens the youtube app and you have to stream from the app.

How can I role back the change?

Thanks.

Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)

Re: playing youtube video

Hi Yaal,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

The TV model you have provided appears to be a non-US model. To best assist you, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.   

Best regards,

-Erin 

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook