Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - Apps & Widgets

Groovin'
henrik
Accepted Solution

vimeo-app on SONY televisions

Hello SONY TV guys!

We are all a lot of people trust in the picture quality of a SONY product.

But we are so disappointed not finding a vimeo app on our TV.

As long as a lot of vimeo users a SONY camera evangelists its ridicoulus that they can't show their films on a SONY television. 

Contact Matt Schwarz from vimeo!   Vimeo Discussion board ..

Henrik, Berlin, Germany

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
henrik

Re: vimeo-app on SONY televisions

maybe it's the best to invest in an apple-TV box. so I can stay in the iTunes ecosystem instead of that SEN !!!
Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
BrianP

Good day and thank you for the comment. We are more than happy to forward your feedback onto the proper department. We place a very high value on feedback from our customers because it allows us to continue to improve. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
piomarcos

Hello, please, could you reply us if Sony will offer or not a vimeo app? I'd be really ubsent not having a vimeo app as an option. Vimeo is one of the best video channels on internet.. 

I'm looking forward for an answer! 

Thanks,

Marcos

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
henrik

HAPPY!

today i did an update at my BRAVIA KDL-__W80 and - ta-daa after scrolling down, down and down to "V" I finally found the vimeo-app. 

to whom ever: Thank you!!

Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Glad to know that the Vimeo app is now available. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
robstil

Hello  -- 

I have a smilar issue, trying to acccess VIMEO on my Sony Bravia KDL55EX710.  It is configured for automatic updates and is currently at rev 4.117.  Scrolling through the list internet video options, I noted that "Vimeo" is still not included.   It seems from the above thread that Vimeo is being offered on some Bravia sets .   Any word on timing to introduce it on the Sony Bravia KDL55EX710 as well ?

Rob

Please use plain text.
SamT

Hi Robstil! Vimeo is not listed as one of the internet applications on your KDL55EX710 Television. Here's the link to the available BRAVIA Internet Services on your TV.

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the information about the benefits of future software updates for this model. You may visit our Esupport website from time to time for you to check about it. 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
teyuanenge

Re: sony receiver and base player

I have a sont home system model #hcd641, hdc-541. I need the cord that connects to receiver to base player , by any chance can you help me to locate product please.

Please use plain text.
PaulMnhtn

Re: sony receiver and base player

Good day teyuanenge!

Using the Operating Instruction found on this link, can you point us to the receiver and base player that you want to connect, please tell us the page as well. There are a lot of components with this Hi-Fi Rack System and we'd want to provide the correct cable that you need.

Please use plain text.