Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Television - General

Tuning Up
shankhanildas
Accepted Solution

32" LED Bravia - KLV-32R402A gets frequently restarted when videocon d2h HD box is powered on.

My TV 32" LED Bravia - KLV-32R402A  gets frequently restarted when videocon d2h HD box is powered on. Though after intial 40-50 restarts there is no more interruption. I have tried changing HDMI ports/Factory resets and DTH provider too changed the set top box but nothing worked. What possibly is the problem?

Please use plain text.
JRS

Re: 32" LED Bravia - KLV-32R402A gets frequently restarted when videocon d2h HD box is powered

Hello shankhanildas,

Greetings and thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist customers outside of the US. We kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

JRS

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
schethank

Re: 32" LED Bravia - KLV-32R402A gets frequently restarted when videocon d2h HD box is powered

Even Im facing the same problem here. Bought new KLV 40R45 and it gets frequently restarted when videocon d2h hd box is connected to HDMI. It keeps restarting for every 2 seconds for almost as u said 30 40 times.

Did u find any solution .

Seems to be like the problem with TV and not the DTH connection

Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Hi schethank!

Thanks for the message. For us to further assist you please provide the exact model number of your TV. Our system did not recognize the model number that you have provided. You may refer to this link to locate the model number. 
Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
seshgpl

Hi Shankhanil Das / Chethan Shetty,

I am also facing the same problem, My TV (KLV-32R402A) gets restarted when connected to Videocon D2H HD via HDMI port.

Was your problen resolved ? Was any solution offered to you ?

Kindly let me know the status.

Rgds,

Sesha Gopal R

seshgpl@gmail.com

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
Sam22

pls try this..... 1st of all switch off your Sony Bravia and then Videocon d2h set top box.

2nd step= Disconnect HDMI cable from set top box.

3rd step=Switch Onn Your sony bravia led,then switch to sync menu from the remote then click ok then sync menu will be appeared then switch off bravia syncthen off led

4th step=now insert HDMI cable to set topbox.

now switch on ur led and set top box..... the problem will be solved.

Please use plain text.