Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (1,545 Views)
Accepted Solution

Android TV BluetTooth Security issue

[ Edited ]

Hello, we have a KDL-W800C Sony 50" TV and i am here to report some security issues i am experiencing.

we have neighbors around and i am wondering how they can access our android bluetooth setting on the tv. like we are watching news and suddenly some one with a phone connects to bluetooth and turns it on! or even trying to pair the phone with it.

sometimes the tv is off and it turns on and he/she will try to connect.

i tryied to turn off the bluetooth but it does not help and it happens again.

any idea what can i do? how someone if the bluetooth is off, trying to access the bluetooth setting and turn it on? please help us, really need to quickly figure it out. thanks.

Message 2 of 3 (1,510 Views)

Re: Android TV BluetTooth Security issue

[ Edited ]

Hi Afsoft,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue your having. You may try to do a power reset on the unit by unplugging it from the power outlet for 1 min then replugging it back.

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/locale-selector?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,
~Ralph

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (1,484 Views)

Re: Android TV BluetTooth Security issue

Hello, thanks that seems to be resolved after i did an unplug for 1 minute.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook