Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Television - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (542 Views)

Blank screen is seen with RED light blinking 5 times after update to software , White screen is seen on TV after powering on

[ Edited ]

Hi,
Actually initially during power on there was red blinking 5 times and used to happen again n again.

So I tried calling Sony service engineer , he updated the software again which I already did.
And now there is white screen seen after powering on.

And the engineer went saying that the board needs to be replaced and he didn't had the new board.

Let me please know what is the issue now.since I had purchased a year ago and after warranty was finished I got the issue.

My TV model is 50KDL800C and it's very costly. Really shell shocked.please help

Highlighted
Message 2 of 3 (539 Views)

Re: White screen is seen on TV after powering on

Hi Pradeep1,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We regret to hear this issue with your television. Our apologies for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

Due to your location, please contact the nearest Sony office to you. You can find this information at

http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector: AsiaPacific.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
-Jay

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (506 Views)

Re: White screen is seen on TV after powering on

Hi,

Can you please let me know why the issue happened in the first place .

I called the Sony Service engineer.

But he is not having the Tcon board , Is the issue because of faulty T-con board or something else .

since he used T-cON board which was of Different series and did the upgrade of software of TV , No it is showing White screen after start.

Waiting for your reply.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook